Centrally located in Isle of Palms commercial district, Isle of Palms County Park offers beautiful ocean frontage with lifeguards on duty seasonally along a beachfront designated swimming area.
- Boardwalks and accessible ramps
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals*
- Dressing area
- Ice cream, drinks, and snacks
- Sand volleyball court
- Picnic area and grills (first-come, first-served)
- Outdoor showers (no soap or shampoo allowed)
The park does not charge an admission fee, but charges for parking. This is a popular park, so visitors need to arrive early in the summer, especially on the weekends, because parking is limited.
For more information on the Isle of Palms County Park and questions about Isle of Palms, please contact THE BRENNAMAN GROUP:
843.345.6074 – firstname.lastname@example.org